Here are the archives, uploaded to static.scripting.com, a bucket on Amazon S3.
1. Has Twitter enabled your ability to download your archive?
2. Have you actually downloaded your archive?
3. Have you been using Twitter for two or more years?
4. Have you been steadily posting to Twitter?
5. Do you have more than a few thousand tweets in your archive?
6. Are you willing to make your archive publicly available?
If we had one of these archives to play with we could start developing software tools right away.
So, if the answer to all these questions is yes, especially #6, could you email your zip file to dave dot winer at gmail dot com. Important: I will upload your archive and link to it from Scripting News so any developer can experiment with it. It will become public. On the other hand, you might become famous. :-)
Please help the developers get started now creating interesting stuff with this new flow.