Welcome to a test of some new software I've been developing. This is a test you can participate in if you have the OPML Editor running on your Mac or Windows PC.
1. If necessary, download and install the OPML Editor application.
2. Fully update it by choosing Update opml.root from the File menu.
3. Choose the Your name command from the Misc menu and enter your name. This will be used to identify your notes in the comments box.
4. Important: Reload this web page. You should now see a green OPML button near the bottom. Click the button.
5. The OPML Editor comes to the front and a window opens with a place for you to enter some comments. Please do so. When you're ready, click the Save button.
6. Come back to this page and reload. You should see your comments below. You can go back to the OPML Editor and change your comments and Save as many times as you like.
It's a social experiment. Let's see what you all do with this. I have some ideas, of course, but let's see how it goes.
If there are problems, you can use the Disqus comment box below to explain.