Someday a VC is going to invest in a startup that:
1. Employs a fleet of Glass-wearing unemployed 20-somethings in major cities.
2. Like TaskRabbit, you can rent these people on an hourly basis.
3. They will go where you tell them to, and look at what you want them to look at.
4. Public places only. Places where no one has a reasonable expectation of privacy.
5. You will be able to watch the world through their eyes.
Lots of applications! The innocent-looking Glass-wearing hipster is spying for your wife or husband. Or your ex. Or your boss. The IRS. :-)